Every once in a while, there is a need for a thorough cleaning for your house or commercial space. If you do have time, things can be done smoothly with the help of your friends or family. However, this might or might not ensure that there has been an in-depth cleaning.
In cases like these, it is imperative that you hire professional deep cleaning services Dubai. With proper experience and knowledge of the service, you can be assured of the fact that everything is just as clean as you would want it to be.
If you plan to hire a professional for deep cleaning, infection control, or disinfection, here are some things you must cross-check with the professional to ensure that things are at par with regulatory standards for air duct cleaning or laundry duct cleaning.
Deep Cleaning and Disinfection Checklist
- Make sure the professionals providing the deep cleaning services wear the disposable variant of gloves during the cleaning process.
- The surface should be cleaned with the help of a combination of soap & water, followed by the use of a disinfectant.
- In case it is kitchen duct cleaning, the same soapy solution can be used as it helps reduce the overall population of dirt, germs, or impurities atop the surface.
- On your part, you can practice routine wiping and cleaning of surfaces that are touched on a frequent basis.
- Depending on the usage, frequent disinfection or cleaning can be required.
- Objects or surfaces that are present in public places like shopping carts or parking spots need to be cleaned or disinfected after every use.
- Apart from this, make sure that surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, countertops, light switches, desks, handles, keyboards, phones, faucets, toilets, sinks, etc. should be cleaned thoroughly by your cleaning service providers.
We recommend that your disinfection service provider should use disinfectants that are perfect for destroying the germs on any surface while ensuring that it is safe for the residents of the house or office employees.
Apart from this, ensure that space is ventilated properly to ensure any toxic fumes emerging during the cleaning process are eliminated right away.
Make sure you always read through the label of disinfectant being used by your mold removal, Dubai, service provider. Opt for a quick search over the internet about the composition of the same to ensure it is safe for use.
Infection Control Checklist
- The best way to control cross-contamination or infection is to use strong disinfectants or sanitizers whenever you come to your home from outside.
- This ensures that most of the germs or microbes die away before infecting other items within your home.
- Additionally, prepare a routine when going out. Practice regular sanitization in case you touch surfaces that are frequently used by the public.
- Keep the dirty clothes in a secluded place to avoid contaminating the fresh surfaces within your home.
- To avoid the germs from circulating throughout the space, it is imperative that you seek help from service providers for AC duct cleaning, Dubai.
Cross-contamination is something we need to avoid at all costs, especially when a pandemic has been hovering all over and taking a toll on both our mental as well as physical health. It is critical that you seek help from professional cleaning services to ensure your space is safe for you, your family, as well as your pets.